Professional Home Inspector
Chicagoland Home Inspection
"Is there a doctor in the house?"
Home Inspection Doctors
Serving Chicago and its surrounding Suburbs
Why a Home Inspection?
A professional home inspection is your best tool when it comes to making the most of your home investment. Whether you are buying or selling, an objective professional inspection will provide you with the important information that you can use.
If you’re buying, you want to know that the home you’re considering is safe and sound. You want to avoid unwelcome and costly surprises. If you’re selling your home, you will need to make full disclosure of any and all deficiencies. You’ll want to know what, if any, repairs to make so you can market your home most effectively. Whichever side of the “For Sale” sign you’re on, a quality home inspection is essential.
THE BEST CHOICE FOR CHICAGO HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Services
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
- Buyers Home Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Inspections for Condos, Townhomes, and Villas
- Home Maintenance Inspections
- Sewer Inspections
Chicago Infrared Home Inspection
At Home Inspection Doctors of Chicago, we use the latest technology to conduct Infrared Home Inspections
- Verifying Heat coming out of registers
- Determine if ceiling stains are active or not. If the ceiling is all the same temperature, it’s likely not an active leak
- Collapsed gas when gas escapes between two window panes
- Verify heated floors are working
- Tiled shower leaks
- Verify insulation is not missing or installed incorrectly
- Identify hot spots in attics
- Electrical problems such as a very hot main breaker
- Or even a “hot toilet” where the hot water line is accidentally hooked up to a toilet
BUYERS AND SELLERS BENEFIT FROM A QUALITY CHICAGOLAND HOME INSPECTION
Realtors recommend that buyers and sellers obtain professional home inspections for their own protection. Home inspections have become a “must have” for homebuyers and valuable marketing tool for sellers.
Here’s why. An independent home inspector is completely objective.
Buyers want to know that a home is safe, structurally and mechanically sound, and free of health risks. Our home inspector’s visual evaluation will provide a solid foundation of knowledge about the home, its components and systems. In addition to reporting any deficiencies or potential failures, our home inspector will include maintenance tips and other information to help you protect your investment.
For the seller, our home inspector will conduct a comprehensive visual inspection – inside and out. The inspector’s report will identify deficiencies that must be disclosed to potential buyers. It will include recommendations for repairs that may enhance the marketability of your home. A professional home inspection can help you sell your home faster at the highest possible price. A pre-sale inspection is a valuable marketing tool.
Our comprehensive home inspection includes visual evaluation of nearly 400 different items that affect the safety, condition and value of a home.
If we miss anything, we will buy back your home at the full purchase price within 90 days after closing!
Our Inspection Service Includes:
- Work exclusively for the customer.
- We provide an in depth visual evaluation with reports of the structure, system and components of the home.
- Reports via email.
- Competitive pricing and certified InterNACHI members ensures peace of mind.
- Same day reports.
Before You Buy or Sell
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, you want answers to these important questions before entering into a transaction.
- Is the home safe to live in?
- Are the mechanical systems in proper operating condition?
- Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Are components installed in a professional manner?
- Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
Our professional home inspection will provide you with comprehensive visual evaluations of the interior and exterior of the home. You will receive a detailed, understandable report that you can use to make important decisions.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOME INSPECTOR IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOME.
What does a Home Inspection Cost in Chicago and surrounding suburbs?
- Prices for a home inspection can vary depending on the square footage of the property among other things. Give us a call or submit our convenient form below to get an estimate provided for you!
Will I get a home inspection report after the inspection?
- Yes, we will provide you with a home inspection report after the completion of the inspection. We’ll let you know when to expect it after the inspection but often its available the same day or by the next day.
Home Inspections in Chicago, Home Inspections in Aurora, Home Inspections in Naperville, Home Inspections in Joliet, Home Inspections in Elgin, Home Inspections in Waukegan, Home Inspections in Cicero, Home Inspections in Bolingbrook, Home Inspections in Arlington Heights, Home Inspections in Evanston, Home Inspections in Schaumburg, Home Inspections in Palatine, Home Inspections in Skokie, Home Inspections in Des Plaines, Home Inspections in Orland Park, Home Inspections in Tinley Park, Home Inspections in Oak Lawn, Home Inspections in Berwyn, Home Inspections in Mount Prospect, Home Inspections in Wheaton, Home Inspections in Oak Park, Home Inspections in Bridgeview, Home Inspections in Burbank, Home Inspections in Chicago Ridge, Home Inspections in Country Club Hills, Home Inspections in Crestwood, Home Inspections in Evergreen Park, Home Inspections in Frankfort, Home Inspections in New Lenox, Home Inspections in Mokena, Home Inspections in Palos Park, Home Inspections in Palos Heights, Home Inspections in Hinsdale.